Right of withdrawal:
The customer has the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days and begins
- as soon as the customer or a third party designated by the customer who is not the carrier has received the goods,
- in the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the customer under a single order and which are delivered separately, as soon as the last of the goods has been received by the customer or a third party, other than a carrier and designated by the customer
- in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces, as soon as the customer or a third party designated by him, who is not a carrier, has received the last partial consignment or the last piece
In order to exercise the right of revocation, the customer must inform Recytex (all contact details can be found under point 3 of these terms and conditions) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of his decision to revoke this contract. The customer may use the sample revocation form attached as Annex 2 for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for the customer to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Recytex will immediately confirm the receipt of the revocation to the customer on a permanent data carrier.
Exclusion of the right of revocation:
According to § 312 g paragraph 2 of the German Civil Code (BGB), there sentence 1, no. 1 and no. 4 the customer has no right of revocation in the following two cases:
- in the case of contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the customer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer,
- in the case of contracts for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
For face masks and filter fleece the regulations according to § 312g paragraph 2 of the German Civil Code (BGB), No.3 apply. As the face mask as well as the filter fleece is a hygiene article, they are delivered in sealed packaging. A break of the seal (opening of the packaging) has the consequence that the revocation according to §312g paragraph 2 No. 3 (BGB) is excluded.
If the customer does not know whether these conditions are fulfilled in his case, he can contact Recytex and as a precautionary measure revoke within the above mentioned period.
Consequences of the revocation
If the customer has revoked this contract, the services received must be returned within 14 days at the latest.
Recytex will refund all payments it has received from the customer, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that the customer has chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by Recytex), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which Recytex has received notification of the cancellation of the contract. For this refund Recytex will use the same means of payment used by the customer for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer; in no case will any charge be made for this refund.
Recytex may refuse the refund until it has received the goods back or the customer has provided proof that he has sent the goods before the expiry of the fourteen day period from the date on which he informed Recytex of the cancellation of the contract. This does not apply if Recytex has offered to collect the goods.
The customer is not obliged to return the goods received if Recytex has offered to collect the goods.
The customer bears the costs of the return of the goods and will be arranged by the customer in case of revocation.
The customer has to pay compensation for a loss of value of the goods if the loss of value is to be led back to a handling with the goods which was not necessary for the examination of the state, the qualities and the function of the goods.
If you wish to cancel the contract, you can do so using the form below and send the form to us by post, fax or email attachment. Please cross out what is not applicable.
Sample revocation form:
Company Recytex GmbH & Co. KG
I (we) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods:
The goods were ordered on/ received on:
Name of the consumer(s):
address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) - only in case of paper notification